You may purchase your tickets in the following ways: either directly from this website, by phone when calling our reservations number +30 xxx or you may visit any one of our offices, listed below:
Office 1: Fleming Avenue, Rafina
Office 2: Rafina port, Arch 2
Office 3: Rafina port, Psaradika
In reference to obtaining your tickets:
- You may pick them up from any one of our offices. See above for addresses and visit the one that is most convenient for you.
- You may obtain tickets from the ticket kiosks at the port of departure or by going to the central offices of the ferry company you have chosen to travel with.
- You can select the option for receiving your tickets by courier postage, sent to your preferred address. In this case, there is an extra charge for the delivery service. For more information or queries regarding the time and procedure of tickets delivery, please contact us.
We inform you that you are required to bring with you some form of identification, in addition to your printed ticket, as all the information will be cross-referenced at boarding.
- Valid identification is National ID card or Passport
- Document of eligibility (e.g. student pass) in case of claiming a special discount, in addition to having printed the appropriately discounted ticket.
We recommend that you are at the port of departure at least one hour before your departure time. If you are not in time for the departure, there is no compensation on the ticket fare. However, if you declare your inability to travel in advance, you may receive half your ticket fare as a r
Unfortunately, without being able to present a valid, printed ticket you cannot board the vessel. A printed ticket is required and cannot be substituted by your reservation number or the ticket confirmation. You must present a valid, printed ticket obtained by one of the three ways described above.
In case of loss of tickets, in order for the passenger to able to travel, they must purchase a new ticket. Subsequently, they must inform the company they are travelling with in writing, regarding the lost ticket (including travel details such as date, journey and ticket number) as well as the newly purchased ticket number and a photocopy of it.
If the lost ticket has not been found in the data records in order for it to be amended into an open date ticket or giving the passenger the chance to travel within the next three months from the initial travel date, the company will replace it with a free ticket for the same journey and same category as the lost ticket.
All the details of the lost ticket can be retrieved from the ticket desk from which it was purchased, or at one of the port offices. the declaration of loss of tickets must be submitted or sent via fax to the company headquarters.
The refund amount of cancelled tickets ranges, depending on the chosen ferry company and the time of cancellation. In any case, cancellations are not done online, therefore for more information kindly send us an e-mail the soonest possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on +30 2294026348, or by fax on +30 2294023350 in order to begin the cancellation process.
Passengers should keep their belongings with them, and therefore the ferry company cannot be held responsible in case of damage or loss. Valuable items may be presented to the vessel’s accounting office for safe keeping.
Children of up to 4 years old, travel for free but are not entitled to a crib or seat, whereas children between 4 and 10 years old, pay the half fare and are entitled to a crib or seat.
Passengers may travel with their pets on board, however they should have a recently updated health book, a transport case or cage for animals up to 10 kg or a muzzle for animals above 10 kg. Passengers are fully responsible for the care, safety and hygiene whilst the animal is on board. Each ferry company has its own policy regarding travelling with pets, and since this may vary depending on the journey, it is best to contact us by phone beforehand, so we can advise you accordingly.
You may pay for your ticket in one of the following ways:
- By credit or debit card (Visa/ Mastercard/ AmEx/Diners/Discover)
- Using Masterpass electronic wallet
- By bank transfer (if your ticket allows for reservation)
- By cash payment at our offices (if your ticket allows for reservation)